Тема: linkin park 2017 calendar

http://static.igre123.com/images/forum/posts/3/839f217dcbdfcbb691cbc996a4240af3.jpg

Linkin Park are taking their upcoming One More Light album on the road this summer, as they just announced a major North American tour! The band will be joined by special guest Machine Gun Kelly.

The trek kicks off on July 27 in Boston before heading to various cities like Detroit, Montreal and Dallas before wrapping things up in Los Angeles on October 22.

Linkin Park Fan Club (LPU) members can register right now for pre-sale tickets here, which begins on May 9. The general public tickets open up on May 12.

The cool thing about the sales is that one dollar from every ticket sold will benefit Music For Relief, the charity foundation Linkin Park founded in 2005 to aid survivors of natural disasters and environmental protection.

Read More - linkin park concert tour 2017

Re: linkin park 2017 calendar

Im curious of your opinions as guitarists on this...

My son is a big fan of Linkin Park, so I recorded their concert at Madison Square Garden that was on Fuse TV last night....

Theyre one of the few rock bands that I can listen to in the last 25 years, although I cant stand the rap.... In The End is a really good song, the singer has a good rock voice IMO.... There are a few other good songs as well....

But as I watched about half of the show, I just couldnt get over the simplistic chords that they just played over and over.... Now admittedly, Im not a guitarist, but Ive been listening and watching rock guitar for many, many moons, and I know when someone is a good or outstanding guitarist and when someone is simply average.....

And I just kept thinking to myself, these guys couldnt exist in the 70s.... You simply didnt make it back then by constantly playing melodies that a RHYTHM guitarist should be playing, not a LEAD guitarist....

Your thoughts ??

Re: linkin park 2017 calendar

Linkin Park-ОТСТОЙ
Godsmack-Forever
Я не знаю какие ты песни слышал,где