Тема: where to buy tickets for the colosseum

п»їWorld Ranking Of The Theories About The Plato's Atlantis, According Google Inc

Google has become much more than a SearchEngine. For the last few years is routinely used for multiple statistical studies related to the preferences of others, and as an indispensable tool for measuring the level of significance of almost anything that exists in the global Internet network. Since measuring the popularity of a topic, subject, or ideas or theories, or simply the level of fame of someone or something, in all possible cases, the technology of Google Inc. makes available to any person a tool powerful, which derives its information from a huge database of over 8,168 billion web pages indexed, from almost every corner of the planet. Google Inc's technology has allowed other curious and useful tools to develop, facilitating certain transactions, and one of these is created by the team GoogleFight.com who have created a simple and fun tool, which facilitates issues seconds any comparison between terms, or keywords, which may well be the names of individuals, or books, or even certain theories. Then we will show how the application of this tool developed by Google Inc, in a few hours can make a very interesting statistical study, which will allow us to identify the theories of Plato's Atlantis, as well as researchers partners, most popular in the global Internet network, and of course what are the theories or hypotheses less known or less popular.

How it works

Actually, when we introduce terms or keywords in SearchEngine Google, what this does is to compare the number of pages that are indexed from all over the Internet, worldwide, with keywords or phrases entered, and found coincidences, we shed a small amount of a maximum number, approximate results. For example, if we use the tool GoogleFight.com combination of keywords: Plato Atlantis was in Spain (without quotation marks), and compared it with other phrases, such as Plato Atlantis was in Bolivia, we get over 161,000 results for Spain and 52,700 for Bolivia, while for Israel get 96,600, for Cyprus 30,600, for Morocco 62,900, for Cuba 82,700, for Sundaland 664, for Indonesian 69,800, and for Australia 34,600.

Therefore, a priori, these data show that the theory discussed, namely the theory on which was written more comments, across the global Internet network, is the theory of Atlantis near to the coasts of Spain and especially my hypotheses or theories, as my author name is displayed on the highest ranking posts, including those who have defended some of the assumptions about the Plato's Atlantis somewhere in Spain, as we shall see in Charts 2 and 3.

When using more specific phrases or accurate, the results clearly declining, but this happens to all the theories and authors alike, but still remains a proportion that is, always, in all cases compared, my research or theories, and my author name, in the highest ranking position.

The theories which I submitted to statistical comparison, are those that are assumed to be more relevant, and for this I used as a guide the list of hypotheses about Atlantis Wikipedia.

If you use the keywords Plato Timaeus + author name, the differences are equally remarkable in all cases, as we see in Chart 2 and 3, my research on Plato's Atlantis is far above, always, the highest ranking position of the global popularity.

Having completed two comparative charts, I noted that there is no mention in Wikipedia of Jonas Berghman, but many know he deserves to be recognized as the author of more recent centuries, especially in the theory of Atlantis in Morocco, therefore, then I decided to consult Mr. Berghman investigations, through the same tool GoogleFight.com, and compare the results with the keywords of the second chart, namely Plato Atlantis Jonas Berghman, the results in GoogleFight are 3,570 pages. Mr. Berghman then be located precisely in the middle, between Dr. Greg Little, and the famous German Jesuit scholar Athanasius Kircher. While in Chart 1, when searching with keywords, Plato Atlantis in Morocco, the results are 51,600 pages where Google has found the three keywords (Plato Atlantis and Morocco) partners, being also a middle position between Bahama and Malta theories. Here it should be noted that some of the most important theories by atlantologists of the XVIII, XIX and first half of the twentieth century, defended just one location or identification of the Plato's Atlantis with Morocco, or any part of this country, very unlikely that all the links (or even most) will be exactly the theory of reference or personal Mr. Berghman, which actually has very little outreach to date, lacking even for some years until of an Official Website.

We must also mention Dr. Arisio NuСЃez Dos Santos, who appears with 3,380 results, almost in the same position that Mr. Berghman, as an author, but since the last rankings of theories, the search with the terms, Plato Atlantis in Sundaland

Секрет евреев: Еврейские мужчины лечат простатит за 2-3 недели!
https://txxzdxru.diarymaria.com/
/
/