Тема: def leppard tickets go on sale

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Gene+Simmons+Rick+Savage+KISS+Def+Leppard+aZ6eVNFpbs1l.jpg

Def Leppard: When Are We Planning to Work on Another Album

Def Leppard frontman Joe Elliott has stated that the band has begun thinking ahead to the follow-up to the band's 2015's self-titled album.

Well, we're always thinking. There's a moment in time where it's total backburner. I mean, the fact that you're aware of it just means you're aware that next year's 2019 and you don't think about it.

When I get home from doing all this promo [for Def Leppard's upcoming tour], I'm going to straight to work on my Down 'N' Outz album, which is my side project. We're making our third album, which we've written and I've gotta kinda finish that off. It's about halfway through. Phil's [Collen, Def Leppard guitarist] just released his Delta Deep thing and I know Vivian's [Campbell, Def Leppard guitarist] still working on Last In Line. We're all doing side things that we're working on.

When this tour's done and we've got a bit of downtime, we'll probably have all collected, individually written bits and bobs for what will be the next Def Leppard record. We share them with each other and go,